Monday 7 March 2011

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation Review

Estée lauder Double Wear Foundation – I’ve been having trouble finding a foundation that suits my skin type, my skin is dry, but is also prone to the occasional breakout, so I needed a foundation that had enough moisture in it to stay on my skin without drying it out but also needed it to not be too moisturising which would only accentuate my blemishes. I’d been using laura merciers foundation in beige ivory and that was good, but I noticed it wasn’t staying on my face throughout the day, it started to rub off my nose and forehead, even though I’d been using laura merciers primer and rimmels stay matte powder it just wasn’t staying on, that’s when a friend recommended the estée lauder double wear foundation, it stays on ALL day, so I didn’t have to waste makeup or time having to reapply it numerous times throughout the day. It isn’t too thick, so that it looks like you’re caked in makeup, instead it covers your blemishes but still manages to make you look fresh faced, which ultimately is what most girls want, makeup is supposed to accentuate your natural beauty rather then cover it up completely. The shade i'm using is ecru So if you’re looking for a good quality foundation that will last on your face, I recommend the estée lauder double wear foundation.  It retails at €30 euros, £25 pounds and $34 dollars.  I Recommend you put it on with a foundation brush if you want more coverage, or just use your fingers if you want a more subtle look. It also has spf 10 which will protect your skin which is very important. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10, I’ve been using it for the past few months and haven’t had any problems with it. Have any of you guys tried this foundation or know one that’s better? xx

2 comments:

  1. i wanna try this now! Lovely blog! xx check out mine!! :) xx

    cosmo-junkie.blogspot.com

    Im following! :DD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea its really good! i deffo recommend u try it out!

    also you're blog is really good, love the artwork, you're very talented!!! i'm following :) xx

    ReplyDelete