Saturday 19 March 2011

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser


Hey guys, right so I’ve been using this makeup remover for almost a year now, and I’ve had no problems with it, my skin is very sensitive so a lot of makeup removers irritate my skin. I had been using makeup remover wipes, because they are quick and easy to use, that is until I found out how bad they are for your skin, they basically dry out your skin and take away your natural oils as well as the makeup, leaving your skin feeling dry, also studies show that they can cause pre mature wrinkles and they don’t even take off your makeup properly, so if you are using makeup remover wipes, I strongly recommend you switch to an alternative.
My friend also has sensitive skin and one night I was staying over in hers and I took my makeup off with her “La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser”, and I was so impressed with the outcome. It retails at €13.95 so it’s a bit expensive, but it lasts a long time, you don’t need to use a huge amount of it to take your makeup off, and it takes off all your makeup leaving your face feeling soft and refreshed, so its definitely worth it. Have any of you used this before? Or do you recommend a different makeup remover? Let me know :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment